- 900mm W
- 590mm D
- 380mm H
- 90cm W
- 59cm D
- 38cm H
- 35.43in W
- 23.23in D
- 14.96in H
Introduced in 2012 as Tait’s first lounge offering, The Breeze Collection has evolved into the quintessence of authentic Australian design, delivering a fully resolved lounging solution for the unique Australian climate.
The intersection of clean horizontal lines shapes Breeze’s crisp aesthetic giving it relaxed sociability. An expression of Tait’s unique combination of technical know-how, creative vision, expert craftsmanship and design-savvy, Breeze is sophisticated in its finish, suitable for its environment and flexible in its form.
The Breeze Collection is esteemed by architects and designers alike for its ability to speak to a wide range of residential and commercial contexts as well as the assurance of quality craftsmanship and longevity. Breeze comprises a zinc-plated steel frame and woven-wire mesh that can be powder coated in a variety of UV-stable colours with sustainable Spotted Gum or Accoya timber for its armrests and tabletops.
Choose from standalone pieces such as the Breeze Sofa in a choice of lengths and the Lounger. Or make a space your own with a full Breeze Modular System encompassing right or left-hand orientations, and corner pieces of different sizes along with a range of accessories to complete the look.
Coffee tables that double as ottomans complete the overall aesthetic with timber, glass or cushioned tops available. Bespoke seat and back cushions of premium exterior-grade foam upholstered in a selection of luxurious outdoor fabrics soften Breeze’s raw materiality.
Spanning commercial to residential and hospitality to corporate applications, each piece in this comprehensive collection is designed for outdoor use, though it is equally at home indoors.
BANKSIA LEAF TEXTURED
BURGUNDY CLAY TEXTURED
CORE TEN TEXTURED
DEEP OCEAN TEXTURED
PALE EUCALYPT TEXTURED
TEAL SEA TEXTURED
WOODLAND GREY TEXTURED
MOKUM-SOUTH BEACH-PALM LEAF
The holy grail of outdoor furniture manufacturing is finding those mystical materials that neither weather nor fade under the extreme conditions of the great Australian outdoors. At Tait, we will not rest in our quest to find them, but in the meantime, we will keep on using the most premium materials we have at our disposal and tell you how to keep them at their best.
Here at Tait, our purpose is simple. To make beautiful outdoor furniture that’s designed to last – at least – a lifetime. Our craft is combining high-performance materials, robust and durable enough to withstand the diverse Australian elements, with timeless, cutting-edge design in order to elevate the outdoor experience.
Put simply, Tait is where handmade, high-end design meets down-to-earth performance.
Like owning a luxury car, some TLC on your part will keep your Tait pieces ship shape, allowing them to weather and age gracefully over the seasons. The frequency of maintenance will vary depending on your personal standards and requirements as well as the environment in which the products live.
Careless handling, treatment or misuse of our products can result in damage and is not covered under our manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the materials and finishes relevant to your product as outlined.
The warranty does not cover damage from mishandling, misuse, physical or chemical abuse, by not following proper care and maintenance instructions, accidental damage, damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
• The warranty does not cover fading or natural ageing of the timber, non-structural defects in the timber, naturally occurring timber features, surface and end checking, or lack of maintenance leading to an acceleration of any of these issues.
• The warranty does not cover corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
• The warranty does not cover any occurrence of any detritus, organic or man-made matter settling on the product surface. The warranty excludes buildup of mineral deposits leaching from soils and fertilisers, should it occur on Tait’s planters. Nor does this warranty cover any product corrosion directly caused by aforementioned matter.
• The warranty does not cover minor corrosion spots at the weld joins: under table tops, bases and seat frames. These do not affect the structural integrity of the product and are a natural outcome of the material used (mild steel).
• The warranty does not cover the corrosion of steel furniture and parts, including stainless steel, as a result of direct use in harsh seafront locations or in a confined, chlorinated environment.
• The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
• The warranty does not apply to any variances in colour, shade or gloss level of finishes, stone tops and timbers.
• The warranty does not cover products that the customer decides they do not like following delivery, including to colour, fabric, timber or other opinions based on personal preference.
• Tait shall not be liable for, and specifically excludes, any claims caused directly or indirectly by any event or matter beyond its control, including incidental, consequential or contingent damages suffered as a result of the use of the furniture or a breach of this warranty either written or implied.
• All products purchased at a sale price are subject to the specific warranty conditions outlined on sale invoice.
• The warranty does not cover transportation costs for replacement parts and products or labour costs for repair. These costs may be charged at our discretion.
Wash regularly with warm soapy water and mild detergent using a soft cloth (in mild environments every 6 months). For commercial, industrial or marine environments we recommend monthly maintenance. Always rinse well with water, to remove any remaining detergent.
Avoid steam cleaning, pressure washing, abrasive cleansers, steel brushes/wools and cleaners containing chlorine. Avoid scratching the surface by dry dusting. Never use strong solvents to clean powder coated surfaces. Aggressive solvents such as turpentine, white spirits, thinners, citrus based cleaners, and other aggressive solvents are harmful to the extended life of the powder coated surface. Dull surfaces can be revived using car polish. Do not allow detritus, organic or man-made matter to settle on the product surface. We recommend removing any buildup of mineral deposits leaching from soils and fertilisers, should it occur on Tait’s planters.
Rough treatment of powder-coated furniture can result in chipping of the coated surface; this is not covered under warranty.
Most Tait products come with protective fittings – stacking glides, bumpers, socks/feet and glides. These aid protection against chipping and scratching. Powder coated stacking chairs are designed to be set in place gently.
Touch-up paint may be purchased on request. It is advisable to repair minor nicks and scratches as soon as they appear.
Powder coat is a decorative finish for indoor and outdoor use. While it assists with metal protection, it is not a corrosion protection in its own right. The components of Tait powder coated products are produced in either aluminium, stainless steel or mild steel.
The mild steel base materials are treated with two levels of pre-protection that guard against corrosion. The products are then powder coated to make the surface resistant to corrosion and suitable for use in exterior environments.
Minor corrosion spots at the weld joins – under table tops, bases and seat frames, may be evident on mild steel products. These do not affect the structural integrity of the product and are not covered by the Tait warranty.
Whilst every care is taken to provide the most suitable finish according to the use and the environment the product will be subjected to, Tait cannot guarantee this decorative finish against scratching, scuffing, chipping, fading or corrosion as a result of use in harsh seafront/extreme environments.
Tait offer a range of powder coat colours which offer excellent UV stability and are suitable for use in outdoor applications. Whilst powder coat offers excellent colour retention, natural fading is not covered under the Tait warranty. To ensure longevity of this finish please refer to the care and maintenance.
The warranty does not cover any occurrence of detritus, organic or man-made matter settling on the product surface. The warranty also excludes buildup of mineral deposits leaching from soils and fertilisers, should it occur on the surface of Tait’s planters. Nor does this warranty cover any product corrosion directly caused by aforementioned matter.
Outdoor fabrics have come a long way from stiff canvas in a handful of colours of days gone by. Technological advancements are giving us jaw-dropping, UV stable, outdoor velvet, chenille and leather in a kaleidoscope of patterns and colours with the softest of handles.
Here at Tait, we hand select only the most premium, most beautiful, high-performance fabrics, specifically designed for use in outdoor environments that are also really easy to maintain.
Please refer to individual fabric suppliers for detailed information on care and maintenance, but we generally recommend the following basic care and maintenance as a guide:
-Always allow upholstery to air dry following rain
-Regularly vacuum fabrics to remove dust and dirt
-Treat spills and stains as soon as they occur
-We recommend spot cleaning of upholstery items in a timely manner
-Remove covers or machine-washing of any upholstered items, as this may result into fabric shrinkage and foam distortion
-Store away or cover upholstered items that are damp or wet, as this may result in mould or mildew forming
-Dry clean or steam clean outdoor fabrics
This is a high strength, UV-stable polyester rope. To clean it, use a damp cloth with a solution of warm water and mild soap, then rinse with another damp cloth with water only. Allow to air dry. If the stain is deep or dirt persists, re-wet the rope with soap and water and rub with a soft plastic bristle brush. Rinse and let dry.
Tait use a selection of fabrics suitable for outdoor use.
Please refer to the manufacturers fabric care and maintenance instructions. All fabrics are bound by the warranty of the fabric house. Tait provides no warranty direct or indirect, implied or referred.
Upholstery: Tait offer a 1-year warranty on upholstery components – this includes foam and finishing (stitching, zips). Furniture coverings are not included in this warranty and are bound by the fabric house warranty as above.